Monday, October 24, 2005

escapeartist

So if you find me far away off in my little world, do not be alarmed, I am closer to you than you think. It`s just that little girl in me beckoning my return to that familiar place where my heart is most open, although I may seem so closed. In fact it is just the opposite, because in these moments of solitude I am closest to you, as silent as I may be,
find solace in knowing there are volumes of your story inscribed upon my heart.

--------------

"I have my books
And my poetry to protect me;
I am shielded in my armor,
Hiding in my room,
safe within my womb.
I touch no one
and no one touches me."

---------------

galing yan sa isang friendster blog that i found while suffering the pointless periods of waiting for the connection to get better..check nio.. asteg..

escapeartist
basta un ang nick nia sa sarili nia.. kakakita ko lang ng pic nia.. ganda nia pala..
hayy.. lesbian-sounding! hehe.. basta idol.. i can totally relate with her writer-instances...





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?